- Some Thoughts on the Nature of Reality
- Visual Intelligence; How We Create What We See by Donald D. Hoffman, W. W. Norton, New York, 2000- A Review
- The Shroud of Turin: Where should Research Lead?
- Correcting an Incorrect Reference
- Has the Oldest Enigma of Humanity been really solved?
- Imagined Orders, Chains of Memories and Biographical Existence: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harrari, Harvill Secker, London 2014
- A Short Note on Paradoxes Associated with Venus Figurines
- The Constructal Law, Feedback Mechanism in Evolution and the Challenge of Selfish Genes – An Opinion
- Reflections on Palaeolithic Cave Art, Girls at Puberty and the origin of Religion
- Punctuated Equilibrium, Gradualism and Hominid Cranial Capacity Data
Category Archives: About noma
The Legacy of Sathya Sai Baba is an article looking at the teachings and life of the Indian Guru- Sathaya Sai Baba from the authour’s personal point of view. It evaluates him as a spiritual leader who strive to convince the populace the importance of the unity of among the diversity of religions. Continue reading
Life is something extremely precious and not to be treated with contempt and disregard. Every one of us loves our dear life and likes to see our kith and kin grow old with us. None of us are just there … Continue reading
Many of the readers who visit these blog pages might have wondered why on earth this so-called website on religious tolerance pays so much attention to a totally unrelated subject of puberty rites. This is a very fair question and … Continue reading
The main point discussed in Chapter 4 ” Making of a Religion” was about the link between the supernatural and religion. Religions arise around phenomena which people perceive as beyond their understanding. The gap between the understanding and experience is … Continue reading