- Visual Intelligence; How We Create What We See by Donald D. Hoffman, W. W. Norton, New York, 2000- A Review
- The Shroud of Turin: Where should Research Lead?
- Correcting an Incorrect Reference
- Has the Oldest Enigma of Humanity been really solved?
- Imagined Orders, Chains of Memories and Biographical Existence: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harrari, Harvill Secker, London 2014
- A Short Note on Paradoxes Associated with Venus Figurines
- The Constructal Law, Feedback Mechanism in Evolution and the Challenge of Selfish Genes – An Opinion
- Reflections on Palaeolithic Cave Art, Girls at Puberty and the origin of Religion
- Punctuated Equilibrium, Gradualism and Hominid Cranial Capacity Data
- Language Instinct, Elephant’s Trunk and Spandrels
Tag Archives: Constructal Law
The Constructal Law, Feedback Mechanism in Evolution and the Challenge of Selfish Genes – An Opinion
I stepped into a little bookstore to buy a book to read on the train. The choices were very limited. After tossing a few eye-catching titles up in my mind I finally decided to buy one of them. That book … Continue reading