- A Review of Blood, Bread and Roses: How Menstruation Created the World by Judy Grahn, Beacon Press Boston 1993
- Moon and Human Behaviour
- Some Thoughts on the Nature of Reality
- Visual Intelligence; How We Create What We See by Donald D. Hoffman, W. W. Norton, New York, 2000- A Review
- The Shroud of Turin: Where should Research Lead?
- Correcting an Incorrect Reference
- Has the Oldest Enigma of Humanity been really solved?
- Imagined Orders, Chains of Memories and Biographical Existence: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harrari, Harvill Secker, London 2014
- A Short Note on Paradoxes Associated with Venus Figurines
- The Constructal Law, Feedback Mechanism in Evolution and the Challenge of Selfish Genes – An Opinion
Tag Archives: Holocene gene flow from India to Australia
Arachige, Darshi, Do the Estimated Admixture Times Confirm the Proposed Holocene Gene Flow from India to Australia? (March 10, 2013). Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=2231116 Abstract This paper argues that the current estimates for the time of influx of Indian genes … Continue reading