- Some Thoughts on the Nature of Reality
- Visual Intelligence; How We Create What We See by Donald D. Hoffman, W. W. Norton, New York, 2000- A Review
- The Shroud of Turin: Where should Research Lead?
- Correcting an Incorrect Reference
- Has the Oldest Enigma of Humanity been really solved?
- Imagined Orders, Chains of Memories and Biographical Existence: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harrari, Harvill Secker, London 2014
- A Short Note on Paradoxes Associated with Venus Figurines
- The Constructal Law, Feedback Mechanism in Evolution and the Challenge of Selfish Genes – An Opinion
- Reflections on Palaeolithic Cave Art, Girls at Puberty and the origin of Religion
- Punctuated Equilibrium, Gradualism and Hominid Cranial Capacity Data
Tag Archives: Mathematics
Summary The following few pages contain few thoughts on reality in general, Kantian view of it, whether mathematics captures it and why reality is an interconnected phenomenon. This is not a comprehensive essay on reality but some personal views that … Continue reading