- Kali’s Child – A Search for An Autobiographical Ramakrishna
- A Review of Blood, Bread and Roses: How Menstruation Created the World by Judy Grahn, Beacon Press Boston 1993
- Moon and Human Behaviour
- Some Thoughts on the Nature of Reality
- Visual Intelligence; How We Create What We See by Donald D. Hoffman, W. W. Norton, New York, 2000- A Review
- The Shroud of Turin: Where should Research Lead?
- Correcting an Incorrect Reference
- Has the Oldest Enigma of Humanity been really solved?
- Imagined Orders, Chains of Memories and Biographical Existence: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harrari, Harvill Secker, London 2014
- A Short Note on Paradoxes Associated with Venus Figurines
Tag Archives: Puberty Rites
Abstract It is not a stretch of imagination to link seclusion of girls at puberty with the Palaeolithic cave art. The widely accepted view about cave art suggests that the cave artists had been shamans. This shamanic origin can imply … Continue reading
In this post, I am not trying to argue at length to answer the above question. However, I like to point out a few facts. In a previous post, I attempted to bring together some logical arguments about the connection … Continue reading
(Reference: Arachige, D. (2010) Prehistoric Venuses and Puberty Rites, http://www.thelureofnoma.com — this was added on 29-Nov-2010 to facilitate referencing this article) This article was submitted to the highly regarded journal ‘Current Anthropology’ on the 24th of Oct … Continue reading