- Visual Intelligence; How We Create What We See by Donald D. Hoffman, W. W. Norton, New York, 2000- A Review
- The Shroud of Turin: Where should Research Lead?
- Correcting an Incorrect Reference
- Has the Oldest Enigma of Humanity been really solved?
- Imagined Orders, Chains of Memories and Biographical Existence: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harrari, Harvill Secker, London 2014
- A Short Note on Paradoxes Associated with Venus Figurines
- The Constructal Law, Feedback Mechanism in Evolution and the Challenge of Selfish Genes – An Opinion
- Reflections on Palaeolithic Cave Art, Girls at Puberty and the origin of Religion
- Punctuated Equilibrium, Gradualism and Hominid Cranial Capacity Data
- Language Instinct, Elephant’s Trunk and Spandrels
Tag Archives: Rule of Thumb Logic
A recent incident that had a profound impact on me forced my hand to write the following post. To borrow a phrase from a well-known writer, I am trespassing, as I often do, on the territories of the specialists. However, … Continue reading
This is a post I wanted to write for a long time but kept postponing. Perhaps, this is about letting my imagination break loose. One reason for the slackness is the fact that this is not my current research interest. … Continue reading