- A Review of Blood, Bread and Roses: How Menstruation Created the World by Judy Grahn, Beacon Press Boston 1993
- Moon and Human Behaviour
- Some Thoughts on the Nature of Reality
- Visual Intelligence; How We Create What We See by Donald D. Hoffman, W. W. Norton, New York, 2000- A Review
- The Shroud of Turin: Where should Research Lead?
- Correcting an Incorrect Reference
- Has the Oldest Enigma of Humanity been really solved?
- Imagined Orders, Chains of Memories and Biographical Existence: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harrari, Harvill Secker, London 2014
- A Short Note on Paradoxes Associated with Venus Figurines
- The Constructal Law, Feedback Mechanism in Evolution and the Challenge of Selfish Genes – An Opinion
Tag Archives: Shamanism
Abstract It is not a stretch of imagination to link seclusion of girls at puberty with the Palaeolithic cave art. The widely accepted view about cave art suggests that the cave artists had been shamans. This shamanic origin can imply … Continue reading
The possible nexus between the girls’ puberty rites, the origin of Venus figurines, the witch cult in Western Europe and shamanism in Eastern Europe and Asia is discussed. It is a possibility that the Venus figurines can be associated with both the girl’s puberty rites and the hunting magic. Continue reading