- The Bliss of The Void
- Is AI really AI?
- Parmenides and Some Implications of His Philosophy
- Weber’s Ideas on the Religiosity and Their Relevance in Today’s World
- Three Faces of Eve
- God in the Face of Monopolistic Competition
- Inner Blindness and Professor Pangloss
- On The Unknowable Knowns
- Does God Exist? Doesn’t matter?
- Free Will, Libet Experiments, Priming, Breakdown of Bicameral Mind and “Thinking Fast and Slow”
Tag Archives: Artificial Intelligence
Do we incorrectly refer to our attempt to emulate some human brain functions as AI? Full article is at: https://medium.com/next-top-writers/is-ai-really-ai-11f81a8bab41 A personal touch to this essay Recently, I wanted to find a picture of an ascetic. I couldn’t find something … Continue reading