- The Bliss of The Void
- Is AI really AI?
- Parmenides and Some Implications of His Philosophy
- Weber’s Ideas on the Religiosity and Their Relevance in Today’s World
- Three Faces of Eve
- God in the Face of Monopolistic Competition
- Inner Blindness and Professor Pangloss
- On The Unknowable Knowns
- Does God Exist? Doesn’t matter?
- Free Will, Libet Experiments, Priming, Breakdown of Bicameral Mind and “Thinking Fast and Slow”
Tag Archives: Biographical Existence
Full article is at: https://medium.com/next-top-writers/parmenides-and-some-implications-of-his-philosophy-aaedc3910ace Bertrand Russell of the Russell Paradox fame brought up a literary device comparable to the concept of three faces while discussing some aspects of the philosophy of Parmenides. This article further investigates this resemblance. Parmenides … Continue reading
Full article is available at: https://medium.com/next-top-writers/three-faces-of-eve-c1914b0b2324 Long ago, Eve’s people lived in Africa. She lived in a cave that was situated on a little hilltop surrounded by the forest on one side and a plain, full of tall grass, on … Continue reading
Imagined Orders, Chains of Memories and Biographical Existence: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harrari, Harvill Secker, London 2014
This is a review of A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harrari, Harvill Secker, London 2014. This review discusses about Imagined Order, Autobiographical, Biographical and Historical Existence. Continue reading