- Free Will, Libet Experiments, Priming, Breakdown of Bicameral Mind and “Thinking Fast and Slow”
- A Review of Behave by Robert Sapolsky (Vintage, London, 2017)
- Kali’s Child – A Search for An Autobiographical Ramakrishna
- A Review of Blood, Bread and Roses: How Menstruation Created the World by Judy Grahn, Beacon Press Boston 1993
- Moon and Human Behaviour
- Some Thoughts on the Nature of Reality
- Visual Intelligence; How We Create What We See by Donald D. Hoffman, W. W. Norton, New York, 2000- A Review
- The Shroud of Turin: Where should Research Lead?
- Correcting an Incorrect Reference
- Has the Oldest Enigma of Humanity been really solved?
Tag Archives: cave art
In this note few common paradoxes about the Paleolithic figurines and Cave paintings will be discussed and the reconciliation of these seeming paradoxes within the seclusion-of-girls-at-puberty framework is discussed. (Please note that this is the version updated on 7/8/2016) Continue reading
Seclusion of girls at puberty has been a topic which was discussed in Western literature for more than a century. Similarly, Palaeolithic Venuses have been a hot topic in many fields of study for a long time. Towards the end … Continue reading