- The Bliss of The Void
- Is AI really AI?
- Parmenides and Some Implications of His Philosophy
- Weber’s Ideas on the Religiosity and Their Relevance in Today’s World
- Three Faces of Eve
- God in the Face of Monopolistic Competition
- Inner Blindness and Professor Pangloss
- On The Unknowable Knowns
- Does God Exist? Doesn’t matter?
- Free Will, Libet Experiments, Priming, Breakdown of Bicameral Mind and “Thinking Fast and Slow”
Tag Archives: Free Will
Review of “Thinking Fast and Slow” by Daniel Kahneman, Penguin (Australia), 2012. Kahneman, a Nobel Laureate in Economics, is mainly about the factors that can influence our behaviours in financial choices and other situations where we are making decisions. The … Continue reading