- Free Will, Libet Experiments, Priming, Breakdown of Bicameral Mind and “Thinking Fast and Slow”
- A Review of Behave by Robert Sapolsky (Vintage, London, 2017)
- Kali’s Child – A Search for An Autobiographical Ramakrishna
- A Review of Blood, Bread and Roses: How Menstruation Created the World by Judy Grahn, Beacon Press Boston 1993
- Moon and Human Behaviour
- Some Thoughts on the Nature of Reality
- Visual Intelligence; How We Create What We See by Donald D. Hoffman, W. W. Norton, New York, 2000- A Review
- The Shroud of Turin: Where should Research Lead?
- Correcting an Incorrect Reference
- Has the Oldest Enigma of Humanity been really solved?
Tag Archives: Girls at Puberty
A Review of Blood, Bread and Roses: How Menstruation Created the World by Judy Grahn, Beacon Press Boston 1993
Memories of certain events from childhood can still be vivid in adulthood. I cannot exactly remember the years but like a face from a distant past some events lurk. A certain young girl, dark in colour and somewhat short in … Continue reading