- The Bliss of The Void
- Is AI really AI?
- Parmenides and Some Implications of His Philosophy
- Weber’s Ideas on the Religiosity and Their Relevance in Today’s World
- Three Faces of Eve
- God in the Face of Monopolistic Competition
- Inner Blindness and Professor Pangloss
- On The Unknowable Knowns
- Does God Exist? Doesn’t matter?
- Free Will, Libet Experiments, Priming, Breakdown of Bicameral Mind and “Thinking Fast and Slow”
Tag Archives: Hologenome Theory of Evolution
Behave by Robert Sapolsky (Vintage, London, 2017) is a book full of information about human aggression. Even though Prof. Sapolsky does not provide new solutions to deal with human aggression, he tells us about its biological roots and makes us … Continue reading