- Free Will, Libet Experiments, Priming, Breakdown of Bicameral Mind and “Thinking Fast and Slow”
- A Review of Behave by Robert Sapolsky (Vintage, London, 2017)
- Kali’s Child – A Search for An Autobiographical Ramakrishna
- A Review of Blood, Bread and Roses: How Menstruation Created the World by Judy Grahn, Beacon Press Boston 1993
- Moon and Human Behaviour
- Some Thoughts on the Nature of Reality
- Visual Intelligence; How We Create What We See by Donald D. Hoffman, W. W. Norton, New York, 2000- A Review
- The Shroud of Turin: Where should Research Lead?
- Correcting an Incorrect Reference
- Has the Oldest Enigma of Humanity been really solved?
Tag Archives: Vijnapthi Matrata
Visual Intelligence; How We Create What We See by Donald D. Hoffman, W. W. Norton, New York, 2000- A Review
This is a review of the book on visual intelligence written by Prof. Donald D. Hoffman. This review questions the view that we create what we see. It is argued that we rather create a representation of reality. This view is peddled using a discussion around frames of reference. Continue reading